Gray 2020..

signature

Assalamualaikum and hi there!
So long that i thought this space is no longer accessible >.<
WOW.. i really was an avid writer writing nonsense before
Looking back im glad i had something to reminisce of all the years i've been through eventhough this space actually missing 6 years of my life aha!
So busy living a normal human life, going through my darkest moment that i rather share only with closest ones.
After all its a life, full of ups and downs. Everyone is fighting different battles, tis I too :)

To recap 2020
It is a year of uncertainties
Pandemic hit us early on with novel strain of coronavirus, something we still fighting with hope. Numbers of morbidity and mortality still worryingly rising. Its something we never saw in our years thus its the war of our time ;( 

I had a major car accident in August, run over by 4WD, to which i thought it was the end of me. Alhamdulillah Allah Almighty still spare me some time to live, sustained only few minor injuries. It was a second chance at life i guess. A reminder to me nothing lasts forever.   

Signed up for a 4 years master program to which i still questioning myself for that. I left my comfort zone for something not easy. But folks used to say nothing great can be achieved within the comfort zones. So dear, hold your gears once again and fight the battles.

Moved to teaching hospital of the state and still adjusting to the working environment. How i wish instead to be still working inside KKM hospital. Its more laidback here but something is missing. 

Left a small town that for once i decided to call it as my hometown. Canceled the plan. You can't keep a person that don't want to be kept. And i know the only heart i'm breaking is my own by leaving. Long story short it was the wrong guy and bad time. 

Time passes and i wont miss a smile that wont miss mine.

Alhamdulillah Allah blesses me with good friends and family that support me through all the seasons of my life. One sad man wont compares to all the blessings i got. We can call it even then. 

To more challenges ahead, bring it on! 




    
 

Comments