oh no!

today was the first time i'm flying on my own. At first, i was anxious, worried of everything. However i got lucky today thanks to my cousin for buying me the ticket which i got hotseat. Horray, i got 5th place which i got the chance ever to enter the plane without bumping into everyone else. Well, if you ever ride on Air Asia, you'll know why. The plane totally quite small for those amount of people. But thanks to Air Asia that everyone now can fly. Then hooo my eyes my brown eyes(thanks to contact lens) got to capture a face there. Of course it was him. He has the face that my eyes would never get tired of looking at. I thought he knew i was looking at him. I don't know what's wrong with my eyes or basically my view on people (is it too obvious?) as once when i was with a friend of mine as we used to talking back about a man (i was peeking on him) n suddenly that friend said to me the man knew that i was aiming on him(my eyes la) of course he didn't know what we were talking as it was distant. Hurghhh. Does i really have big eyes? As during i was a child, during family days there always used to have games for children n my parents always urged me to take part in chair circling as they said i had wild eyes. Mommmmyyy now i got the words. Wild eyes. Well it quite okay as long as i'm not wild. Attention. Its just my eyes okay. Stop prattling. Let's continue on the man of my dream. Well physiquely he totally my type. If anyone would ask me about the type of man i want to live with in future, i wish i had his picture to show to that anyone. He also got the hot seat ticket, but obviously he had token some money to get the place. But disappointedly he was not seated beside me. Hahaha. What creature turned out to be seated beside me was a Chinese. He slept the whole journey, fortunately he not slipping his head on me. Stop about the chinese. About the man of my dream, good luck in your life, thanks for glossing my eyes for a moment :)


signature

Comments

@TeeYahFikri said…
salam.. wah2 ikin... u r soo excited talking bout him uhh? hehe what a lucky guy la die tu... u must not be bored waiting for the time to depart right? haha spending all the times to stared at him uhh.. :p
nuraru said…
oh no!
he isn't that lucky.
i am the lucky one.
tiah, u know me well kn ;p
at first i was kind of bored
n he entered a bit late than me.
Whenever he sat just to gasp my eyes on him, my eyes then just like lock onto him. Perghh. i was breathless. I tried to ignore the look but which i cant.But he is a grown up.I am just a girl. But i really wish i got the chance to meet him again.
nuraru said…
tooo much but but but.
i was really aghast though just thinking bout him.
did you ever feel the way i am?
@TeeYahFikri said…
too much but.. haha its seems like u are really into him! ouh my gucci! haha me? feel the same way like urs? erk... dunnoe la.. maybe yes but i dunt realize it.. or maybe not.. uhh and now what i know is i have a crush on him! ouh! i wish i could say this to him.. ahaaa... hahahah
nuraru said…
wow. is he a good guy btw?
tiah. i know i have to be strong
over this matter.
@TeeYahFikri said…
yupp! too good for me.. aiyak haha and i think i dont deserve to get him LOL
yours truly said…
what's ur type ah?
haha, that lucky guy must be some innocent Caucasian who's been targeted by your WILD eyes~
LOL..poor FABREGAS
nuraru said…
not a caucasian..
but a TOTAL malay.
well live.live.simple, i basically do not have lists on my dream.
as i do believe in instinct. haha