disappointment has its name

my heart got ripped today but i hold it tightly with my bare hands. I'm not going to let it pierces into deep sorrow again. I am 20! You don't have to be so childish over that matter dear. Though how fancy the promises have been made, i learnt today that the broken one is yet too hard to accept. Relying on others is the thing i kept doing the whole my life. I never trust myself the way i trust my friends. Yet the trust ones keep hurting me. I don't know why lately my life just like a shit. Everything was out of place. And anything i did felt like wrong. Why all this has to happen? I just want to rest my life in peace! Is that really hard to achieve? Yes. It really hard for someone who like to think about others 24/7 instead of thinking about her own firsthand.


signature

Comments

SyerAgh said…
budak comel.. sbor2la.. dugaan tu
nuraru said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jelly Beku said…
be strong...jelly pon penah sakit ati..banyak kali plak tuh..eh i follow u tau..hope u dont mind