does there will be a rainbow in the end?

right now i am like a slay cat hoping for a tuna can. What a fugly phrase. But yes, i'm totally seeking for a miracle in the dust. Trying to contact invisible persons on net, in case of elective project needs which nearly coming to date ( i supposed my group has gone beyond limit for arranging purpose with o/seas centre). It is like nearly impossible right now to reach them out after they promised to help us. How on earth i would rest leisurely though on my hols with those things dancing rock n roll in my head. We tried to call but the line was busy, all lines were. The email, still no reply, its beyond one week. There is still so much things need to be aligned but with this things, its like everything is on hold. I fear that they will be no answer from them and my group has to move on to another centre (which also would take a hell of time) with so much things need to be changed. N yes it to my greatest fear there will be cancellation for our group to conduct a project overseas. It is a lifetime opportunity ! O Allah, do give us strength and guide us to the success of our project.


لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنْتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
"O Allah, there is none worthy of worship besides You. You are Pure, definitely I have oppressed my soul by sinning".

" O Allah, I hope for Your mercy, do not leave me for even the duration of an eye blink (duration) and correct my total condition. Besides You there is none worthy of worship "


signature

Comments