my estrogen is rising

today i went out with my roommate to print out some notes, which totally turned out into my cheeky-not-so-bitchy-moments. Oh my how i blamed for my hormones for all this to happen. Well you know its just happen simultaneously for this wild eyes to roam around and get a scan of sweet faces. I was sick of myself for not wearing any lens for that moment and i just lingering around while waiting for the bus. There was stack of foreign students- well they were boys waiting for the same bus and fortunately they were not men in black. Hahaha. Then you know what, a pair of eyes caught my eyes stalking on them, well i'm not stalking, i just watching them. I guess they were from indon but their faces are totally adorable. and this one guy that caught me in action was among of the handsomest of them. After that, we just shared glimpses till we got into bus. Demm that he sat across me which made me blushed. The heck with that but he was totally manly figure. And then it was look like a contest of who can act like they care less. I tried to ignore his stare and he tried to ignore mine. It went on till we got into each other again and there went his killing look on me but hey don't you know that my heart had got armor ? I won't lay that down any moment. The end.


" I know fairy tales don't come true "

signature

Comments