talking about peer pressure

Assalamualaikum

So i called my mom this morning.

me: A is going to be married this raya! What should i give her? *excited as A is my BFF since i was seven*
mom: so you'll be rooting alone after this. No one would play with you during your midterm break *sound cynical there*
me: uh huh. she's going to follow her husband to Gua Musang! *is she out of her mind to go to gua musang?! she wouldn't last ehehe*
mom: btw, when is your cousin's engagement day? *she is younger than me*
me: *remember* uh huh! she is on 5th raya. A is on 3rd. *how handful of me*
mom: they're going to leave you alone soon. poor you *sounds like she want to tease me of how aloof i am*
me: can i get married tooooo? *nonsensically blurbing*
mom: do you already have someone special?
me: errrrrrrrrr...............NOPE.
mom: then how you would get married?
me: then you find me one lah*buahahaha*
mom: i wont. let the man find you *can't you be a bit nicer to me T.T ?*
me: arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i don't know how to find as i tend to overlook everything. I like people who doesn't like me. And i don't like the people who like me*try to get her sympathy*
mom: chillax lah. 3 years more to go till you will be able to get married. till then, take your time and find someone *now i got my warn*
me: 3 yearssss? ....................................................

now that i want to kill those two people who put me under this so not kind of pressure that i want to be in. i'm still a child after all

mood: thinking of where should i get myself to find the man. Any idea?


signature

Comments

Nik Lisa said…
aahhaa, so sweet la mom-daughter talk ni.

as for the questions, errr, idk. :P
nuraru said…
hahaha. after all she just want to annoy me with this thing that i'm allergic to. x.x