long live my dears!

Assalamualaikum

Today was the fifth raya which narrated the end of my best friends' single status.

W, my best friend since i was seven married on the 3rd of raya to her soulmate. The saddest part was that i missed the akad nikah. The ceremony was so simple but joyous with her loudness. I was a bit late but the moment i saw her and knowing that she was no longer available to be mine (i mean accompany me to play masak masak ke, sleepover ke lah), i myself was a bit emotional. However, seeing her sparkling-radiant-happy face next to her husband somehow soothed my heart. She has found her missing puzzle. I should be praying for the best for her though the husband stole my priceless friend! Still, long live the relationship and bear the kids asap ok!


shy shy newlyweds

with the girls

aren't they look alike?


over-excited me hoping to get some splash of berkah by stealing away bridal bouquet
*look at bride's face when i stole her bouquet hehe*

And for today, it was my best ever cousin and my best friend since i was a baby, Y's engagement day. O God, how i envy her. She engaged to her dream boy which she admired since she was thirteen. They were friends at first but separated as she transferred schools a lot. But who knows kan jodoh, they met again in higher secondary school and officially got together when they officially finished the high school. They were young though, both turning 20 this year *jealous* ! Still, long live the relationship, knows your limit as you both not halal to each other yet and your sister here prays that you both would tie the knot soon.


my first time entering bridal boutique! so colourful-rambang mata-cantiklah!

2nd assistant got tired of waiting for the girl to finish her make up

snapping while make up-ing


finally!


pelamin angan2 the girl

the tiers


waiting for the boy

soon to be family




p/s: now i wonder when would be my turn hah? *rolling in deep blues*



signature

Comments

ashftndm said…
amin, semoga jodoh dipercepatkan. don't forget to invite moi ;)
nuraru said…
Amin....surely ajak u..if only i get the chance to lah huhu