uncool term

Assalamualaikum


Currently, i'm in new posting. A posting that is dreadful to all medical students because of its long haul in time and efforts. My first day? I hate it enough. So what's going to happen for me in next 8 weeks time? Seriously to say that i'm missing my surgery posting. Of the cool lecturers, the hot surgeons and interesting cases. To be there in medical department, you won't see much interesting cases. Lots of cases but with symptoms that so vague that difficult to diagnose because of so many co-morbidity, i was totally lost! And tomorrow marks my first bedsite teaching. I don't know what to happen lah. Bring it on

signature

Comments

Anonymous said…
To have a patient with vague symptoms is what we call interesting.

Because you actually have to think to be able to get to a proper diagnosis rather than having it plainly stated in front of you.

Now you know how we 1st rotation medicine posting students felt.
nuraru said…
yepp.. thanks khai for the words :). trying hard to enjoy every bit of med posting for now....