hold back the tears

Assalamualaikum

My life has been so care free this past 2 weeks. well u got that when you are posted to rural health setting. I was happy, make new friendships and loose myself out. Till i fell for a boy out of nowhere. I don't know the reason for the liking but i dreamt about him. It was too late for me to shush him away and as i fell deeper and deeper, i knew that i should hurry up and pick myself up from those craps. Seeing him, ignoring me, were killing me. I don't know how to put this but it did really hurt. Oh how i miss my girls back at sg buloh to gush about everything i've felt here. After all, i need to back up.

meet asada ryutaro (my fiction love) hahahaha


signature

Comments

Nik Lisa said…
gedik la u! dush
nuraru said…
well..bcos he is so handsomeeeeee! *melting*
Nik Lisa said…
yes he is! plus his coolness.
sape yang x melting? HHAHA