ironic

Picked up a flower when driving through a garden and handed it to your co driver non hesitantly making her speechless.

Could be put as so hopelessly romantic

but he was neither the man of my dream

or the roses that bloom my heart



HAHA. there went an incident this morning that made me laughed out loud. if there was enough floor space, i would rolled myself laughing (ROFL)! actually it was the whole van that laughed over that whacky act by our driver. and i was that co driver. i was so out of my mind when he handed me that flower. Pakcik, you ruined my record! this was the 1st time where a man (left out boys) handed me a FRESH flower. I was hoping for someone else. My face froze for seconds before i burst into laughter with other girls. If only it was my ryu-chan that did that, i will melting for sure :p

he handed me this




instead of this
(did not i tell you i got a thing with pink carnation? they are just beautiful!)







signature

Comments