Heyya blog!

Assalamualaikum there... It's been way too long since i last wrote anything. And yep i've been busy those past few MONTHS *gosh cant believe i was too lazy* ..anyway i was not lazy literally as i was actually occupied with any little bits of life. I saw people, and i saw friendship, trust and love and honestly i was busy learning from them. I learnt that trust put u on stake of hope, love put u on a thin string of happiness and college life was unfair. I fell in lust, bestfriendforever crashed and gained few more kilos. Those were the only things that i regret over past few months but hey blog, i survived those! I am not so going to write in details though, but just wanna let u know that i got new haircut today! The new me! I just love the idea of cutting your hair for a new start. And yeah that is what i really need right now. signature

Comments

@TeeYahFikri said…
ikin..!! welcome back...
nuraru said…
Thanks my dear..i'm flattered :)
nuraru said…
This comment has been removed by the author.