life is a roller coaster rush

today i felt like having a long day (maybe because i got up early?) and i'm like having bipolar disorder. And yes i'm bloody tired enough for me to cry. Too much things happened with the morning i had an adrenaline rush with my mom calling for me hysterically. She was fighting with her severe headache (which i guess d/t drugs interaction. She took both modern n alternative whatsoever drugs). Her reaction scared me to hell, i mean this is the very first time i saw her in such painful condition begging me to find water spinach to neutralize back the toxicity. Well the natural remedies that circle among folk sometimes are really beneficial for youngsters to know. The most famous remedies for neutralizing the acute toxicity like having nausea, vomiting or headache are coconut water and water spinach's water extract. Ok guys do you really know what is it water spinach? ? ? It is kangkung! Fortunately that my mom had grew some. And today also i got into some fight ( orally ) with my mom ( of course after she got better la ) d/t my tiredness. Yes i am a kind of girl who easily irritated when i'm tired ( curse on me ). I got into my room with so much frustration and what shocked me the most my mom entered my room after a while then she laid in my bed. After some talking ( which i only listened it with half of my heart ) she stunned me by asking for forgiveness for her scolding and blabbing on me ( i cried again for this part ) and there went my part asking her also for my rudeness. Then we rushed to do some other works. My gosh, i really hate men in my house. Why does it always have to be just women to do home chores ? Pity me and mostly my mom. I guess my mom is so tired with this kind of things. She's 55 now. How many years have passed with mostly only her doing the cooks, tidying up things. She bluffed enough about her boredom and problems on me today which sadden me the most. But i managed pulled me up by not crying in front of her. Instead, i kept my head up, talked to her ( mostly motivating her) like i used to do with my friends. Lots of things happen today mostly things with my mom which really made me cold feet of future ahead. Hey girl, get up! Tomorrow's going to be Eid Adha, still too much things to do.


" Oh my Creator! Have mercy on both of them (my parents) as they have brought me up (with love) from childhood. "

signature

Comments