sparks fly whenever you're around

my mind forget to remind me that you're such a bad idea for me to daydream with. Imagine how i would be ending up with you? Its like a catastrophe for us to path the way together. But i'm a house of cards and you're full-on rainstorm. And you stood there close enough to touch and you kept your eyes on me, and i find you're even better than i ever imagined you would be. I was my own guard for the rest of world before meeting you and right now it's like the wall has gone down. But i know you're a kind of reckless that going to send me running away every fortnight. But i kinda know i wont get that far before i'm going to lock into you again. And whenever you're there with your sparkling eyes on me, i just making a wish you couldn't see what i was thinking of :

" drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain,
kiss me on the sidewalks, and take away the pain,
cause i see, sparks fly,
whenever you smile "


But in the end we're just like a passing by passengers who just have a brief crush, never ever going to work out as my world always get crazy with you. You're the rock that never going to stop hitting me to ground.


signature

Comments

hamzah ian said…
bagus betul entry ni.. hehe