life is well unplanned

did i tell that i am a kind of girl who less likely prefer to do well arranged plan? though i am such a girl who like to imagine things silently on clouds, whenever i tried to hold my hand to grasp onto it, the plan always crashed half way or even at the very beginning. That's it. No matter how hard you plan on things, there is also a day when there will be another path that open to you, the less chosen one. I did always imagining myself pursuing my college days overseas, feeling the breeze of other's country air. I can say that i mostly start my day with those images dancing in my mind since i was thirteen. But no matter how hard or strong was my dream, it did crashed and burned whenever the road that i took was the least of my option. Though how many times i rewinding my past, it always secondhand opinions and choices that affect me through my decisions. Well, you live for others, not by yourself. You can't be hypocrite and mostly can't be selfish and greedy. Can i say that i don't want to think about future and just live the present?


signature

Comments

ashftndm said…
i regret my sekolah menengah years because i basically didn't plan. i was too hung up in school dramas and it wasn't worth it. i wonder if i did do well back in maher, will i be a better person
nuraru said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
nuraru said…
yes, we used to wonder over the past too much kan..