it's Friday!

Assalamualaikum

yep! today is friday and i'm going back home!! tonight!! after spending almost 2 months time here in Sg Buloh, finally i would be coming home. So many eye opening thing-ies happen in this 2 months time. Those grim, serious, wrinkles and not to forget giggles and smiles in surgical department unit would come to end. I would be having end of posting exam after raya u know! after those heart blockage festives i hope that my brain would still viable lah..

Oh and yes, today was the last clinic session that i had with SOPD Sg Buloh. I was hoping to get into mr N's session at first but he didn't have clinic duty for today :( . So i went off with mr Y. I spared him alone. Anddd it turned out to be agak fun lah. He randomly chatted with me about here and there and he asked me about the cases that i had clerked before. I listed down and before he could ask me further about the case, i bombed him with questions. Hahaha how brilliante was i kann.. There he went his 2 pages long explanation and i was like 'enough laaa' ;p. He was totally a good teacher after all. and sweet too..He had to end the session earlier as he got emergency in OT so i waved him with smile and he gave me the sweetest smile that he got. Thank you mr Y for ending my day so beautifully though i can't get enough of mr N for today.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

here are the pics of what we did yesterday

i dun wanna be a surgeon..but i want the surgeon per se. ROFL


*the docs sucking mannikins' bloody syrup*

after all

SELAMAT MENYAMBUT PENGHABISAN RAMADHAN !

still not in raya mood lagi ok


signature

Comments