be organized uh huh?

okay i would like to confess one thing; organizing is totally not my forte! since i was a kid and maybe i was just born with it. i could mess up my room within 5 minutes just after cleaning & tidying up for 50 minutes (poor my roomate hehe). i could work and happily googling with everything littering on my desk (my mom would not be happy with this). i could wake up at 10 am and rushing my way to the brunch without making up my bed (my future MIL should not know about this). and all those little girl lazy-nasty acts, i still owned it. Urgh, me so not organized woman.Well at least when i have to, like really have to i could turn into a very picky perfectionist creature that want everything to be settled up right away . but that was once in a blue moon la. i could appear to you well dressed with shawl not so on place, so clean and crumpled free shirt but those are facade. Haha its not that i love doing mess but procrastination is my middle name. i just love the nerve and hassle of doing anything when i was running out of time ;p. its may sound weird and not healthy and i know it . but for someone to point out the flaws that i've owned and known for ages is another thing. Somehow its really nice for having people to talk bad about you, to scold you and to torture you as those would reflect your way. Of reacting to criticism. Change or remain the same is your own choice. but the crucial thing that i need to change myself is about how to be organized and stick with the idea not just halfway. any tips? maybe the best solution is having someone nagging on me 24/7. oh please do so my buddies.  


my messy workstation. ok basically my main one is my bed. huahua

Comments